Saturday, February 25, 2012

a new addition.....

































































I love my bathroom. i do. it's small and vintage looking.
old charm. from door knob to the vintage bath top.
so things that go there must be special to me!
i just got a plant of hyacinth flower as gift from a
dear friend and i thought it would be perfect to be there!
i did not have any scented flower in there for a week.
(i usually put some fresh flowers that smell good)
i like it when i go there at nights and the fragrance 
is even stronger!
call me crazy but i am very selective about what
i put in my bathroom. its a very personal place!
you cant just leave things there without personal
connections! can you?!!!!!!

[fotos are via myself that i just took today in my bath room]


No comments:

Post a Comment